Bianchini Infissi successfully designs and produces continuous facades and claddings. Our technical offices and our engineers can provide all necessaries competences and cure the personalisation of each work. Whether it is a new building or an energetic requalification, we provide innovative solutions with high energetic efficiency characterised by their uniqueness, both of the intervention than of shapes and colours.
Curtain walls are commonly classified as:
- upright and cross-piece: it consists of a grid of vertical uprights connected to supporting structure of the building and horizontal cross-pieces of connection, and it allows the insertion of glass curtain walls, blind and/or openable elements; “covers” are visible from the outside which, with their various combination, contribute to the exterior design.
- structural: commonly used to achieve a visual glass-glass effect (without visible external metal “cover”), it allows the insertion glass curtain walls, blind and/or openable elements.
- hung by points: generally used to achieve the maximum transparency through the use of stainless steel rotules, that allow the precise attachment of glass panes to the supporting structure; this structure can be made of various materials (aluminium, steel, wood, etc.) and the insertion of glass curtain walls, and/or openable elements is possible.
- double skin: it is used to improve acoustic and energetic insulation, allows the control of the ventilation for the internal spaces and provides a minimum annual energy saving of 20% compared to traditional continuous facades; it is possible to insert glass and/or blind curtain walls.
- photovoltaic: it is used to achieve high energy savings, as the exploitation of large surfaces for the integration of photovoltaic modules allows the production of large amounts of electricity that contribute to the energy balance of the building.
Claddings are commonly classified as:
- simple: to protect the building and improve its appearance, as well as increase the thermal and acoustic insulation.
- ventilated: in addition to protect the building and improve its appearance, this cladding exploit the rising air currents to achieve high thermal insulation.